- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- In one God eternally existent in three persons Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- That, for the salvation of the lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit and that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church.
- That the ministry of evangelism is a responsibility of both the church and each Christian.